Solar Energy-Solar Photovoltaics for Field Engineers
Solar Energy is a readily available source of energy. It is also the most important of the non-conventional source of energy as it is Non-polluting and therefore helps in reduction of Green House Gases.
Photovoltaic is the application of solar cells for energy by converting solar energy directly into electricity. The increasing demand for clean sources of energy has lead to a dramatic increase in photovoltaic systems. Photovoltaic production has doubled on average every two years. An average 48 percent growth has been seen each year since 2002. This makes photovoltaics the world's fastest growing energy technology. Another feature that has made this technology popular is Net metering which is a financial incentive to having solar electric energy.
- Educational requirement for attending this training programme is Diploma in Mechanical
- Electrical/ Electronics/ B.Sc. (Physics) / ITI. + 2 yrs of experience. Technical employees in Solar Energy Industry can also attend.
- Installers, Specifiers and those who need or want to have a good understanding of Solar Photovoltaic installation and maintenance.
- Companies that need trained manpower for business expansion in Solar Photovoltaic domain.
- Organizations/ entrepreneurs engaged in implementation of Solar Photovoltaic Plants.
As solar energy takes off as a viable and affordable renewable energy resource, green jobs are sprouting up for solar installers. This training will provide complete awareness and technical knowledge on module designing and economics, installation / commissioning and maintenance of Solar PV plants
Rs. 7500/- (Residential)
Rs. 6000/- (Residential)(18% GST as applicable).
The fee covers cost of tuition, reading material, boarding and lodging. It does not cover travel costs of participants. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, a substitute may be permitted.
For further details contact:
Mr. J. Koteswara Rao
Associate Faculty Member
School of Enterprise Development