Training Programme on Product Identification and Marketing Strategies for Micro Enterprises
The Micro Enterprise development approach has received wide acceptance as an effective strategy for empowerment of vulnerable sections of society representing economically, socially and physically challenged human groups such as unemployed youth, women and weaker sections.
Having achieved significant success in promoting large number of Micro Enterprises, promotional agencies now need to look at the next stage. This could be providing them access to suitable income generating opportunities, which is very much required as only sustained Income Generating Activities would enhance improvement in the standard of living of the target group.
And we are also aware that the objective of Micro enterprise development is to provide self-employment through generation of income that is profitable and sustainable. In this context, identification of marketable products and services along with determination of appropriate strategies for market access assume vital importance since Motivating Micro Enterprises, Self Help Groups (SHGs), etc towards sustainability requires a focussed approach for entrepreneurial capacity building involving market study skills to their zenith.
- Youth Promotion organizations involved in Skill development for Self Employment ventures
- Officials in-charge of project preparation and implementation of Micro Enterprises, Self Help Groups (SHGs), etc. representing Government/Finance corporations/DRDA/ DPIP.
- Representatives of developmental financial institutions/Non-Govt. organisations/funding agencies/training institutions/Banks engaged in promoting and financing Micro Enterprises.
- Representatives of Federations/MACs of SHGs/Local area banks/networking agencies.
- Potential survey for identification of opportunities in market
- Marketing concepts for micro enterprises
- Product designing and market launching
- Preparation of project report
- Project monitoring and evaluation
Rs. 7500/- (Residential)
Rs. 6000/- (Non-Residential) (18% GST as applicable).
The fee covers cost of tuition, reading material, boarding and lodging. It does not cover travel costs of participants. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, a substitute may be permitted.
For further details contact:
|Product Identification and Marketing Strategies for Micro Enterprises.