Orientation Programme for State Industries Department Officials
Government of India and State Governments in particular have been pursuing programmes and policies to promote and assist the development of MSMEs to accelerate economic development and to generate employment opportunities and through industrialization in a dispersed way by harnessing local resources. It is imperative that those who are engaged in this task should have sufficient knowledge not only on government programmes and policies but also to guide the potential entrepreneurs to become successful in all their endeavors. To fulfill the above task they need to equip themselves with lot of motivation, enthusiasm and leadership qualities. Therefore, the officers require a special orientation towards the tasks they have to perform at gross root level.
Managers / Assistant Managers cadre of officials of various states for imparting training skills and orientation programme on MSME Promotion.
- Understand the concepts and role of the micro, small and rural enterprises in the economic prosperity of the region
- Identify gaps in skill development and thereby promoting entrepreneurship development in the local areas
- Acquire skills in identifying sustainable enterprises and the preparation of Business Plan
- Upgrade skills in the approaches on Cluster Development and eco-friendly enterprises
- Branding for Entrepreneurial Organizations
- IPR Strategies for MSMEs
- Evaluation of Detailed Project Report(DPR)
1 week (03-07 Feb 2020)
Rs. 13000/- (Residential)
Rs. 10000/- (Non-Residential)(18% GST as applicable).
The fee covers cost of tuition, reading material, boarding and lodging. It does not cover travel costs of participants. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, a substitute may be permitted.
For further details contact:
Mr. J. Koteswara Rao
Associate Faculty Member
School of Enterprise Development