Three Day workshop on Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility
Driven by global crises in financial, economic, and governance systems, companies all over the world devote massive resources to their corporate social responsibility (CSR). But what is CSR? What does it mean, and what does it involve? Do stakeholders really care, and if they do, how should companies communicate with them? In uncertain modern climates, CSR is a crucial driving force of a (r)evolution in business.
If you are interested in the relationship between business and society, this course is for you! It is especially relevant for industry, public policy, and academic professionals working on CSR, as well as students following a traditional business curriculum who are interested in key value questions. The content is also accessible for consumers who are curious about how to make informed decisions while pursuing their own well-defined, long-term, responsible consumption goals.
Managers of the companies, Industry Associations,marketing students and PSUs/PSEs
- Understand the multidimensional nature and content of corporate social responsibility
- Adopt a critical perspective on managerial practices related to societal issues
- Stimulate and manage impactful changes in organizations, toward more responsible postures
- Reconcile multiple stakeholders’ interests (and understand the importance of doing so), into a clear, persuasive, smart action and communication plan
- Recognize the risks of CSR washing, as well as the opportunities related to a strong CSR communication strategy
1 week(09-11 Dec 2019)
Rs. 7500/- (Residential)
Rs. 6000/- (Non-Residential) (18% GST as applicable).
The fee covers cost of tuition, reading material, boarding and lodging. It does not cover travel costs of participants. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, a substitute may be permitted.
For further details contact:
Dr. K. Visweswara Reddy
School of Enterprise Management
|Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility (09-13 Dec 2019).